ohn Eick is passionate about changing the educational landscape and you can hear it in his voice when he speaks. He believes in hard work, innovation, and leadership. During his time at Westlake Charter School, he has committed to grow and strengthen the relationship between himself and his board, understanding that there is no way to engineer human relationships. Now, he is ready to share his thoughts on keeping his board engaged, and his Board-CEO partnership healthy, with you.
Join BoardOnTrack as we talk with John Eick and discover the secrets to charter school leadership and the key ingredients needed to help a charter board become successful.
This in-depth, educational webinar will include John Eick’s insight on:
- Key ingredients needed to get the board invested in being wildly successful
- How to harness the power of committees
- Tips and strategies for strengthening the Board-CEO partnership
- Tools and resources that help unite the board and keep everyone on the same page
- Why governance is an important piece of the innovation in education equation